[GRASS-user] regular wingrass builds

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue Jan 19 05:59:03 EST 2010

>Hi,
>
>I have set up regular WinGRASS builds, currently for 6.4.svn and
>6.5.svn (built daily). Servers kindly provided by CTU in Prague.
>
>http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/wingrass/
>
>Enjoy! Martin

hey, that's great!!!

if there is also qgis installed in the osgeo4w-building-environment, there are also a lot of QT-related (QT, wx-QT, etc.) files copied by package.sh.

maybe package.sh should be adapted to not copy this files, so the WinGrass-installer is reduced about 10-15mb in size.

best regards
Helmut

Kostenlos tippen, täglich 1 Million gewinnen: zum WEB.DE MillionenKlick!
http://produkte.web.de/go/08/