[GRASS-user] how to know if LFS flag is enable

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:30:14 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am using r.series to join several large raster maps, but
the south part of my map is completely empty, and
whem I try r.what I get a error message "can't read".
I was wondering if it is a problem with LFS (large file system)
flag. I compiled grass 6.4.0svn two weeks ago using
OSGeo4W/Msys under Vista, in a dell/64bit computer with
6G ram. Any help are welcome.

To compile this I used the instructions under
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows

I checked out ./mswindows/osgeo4w/package.sh
and found a flag --enable-largefile \ but I am not sure if
it define that my system support or not LFS.

Any hint are welcome

milton