[GRASS-user] How to run a GRASS shell script without ESC+ENTER start confirmation?

"Kilian Schönberger" KiSchoe at gmx.de
Fri Jan 22 06:50:20 EST 2010

Hello,
I am new to this mailing list and new to GRASS. My question is, how I can run GRASS within a script without interrupting for the ENTER + ESC start confirmation?

can I adjust it here?

echo "MAPSET: PERMANENT"                 >  $gisdbase/.grassrc5
echo "LOCATION_NAME: GrassFolder" >> $gisdbase/.grassrc5
echo "DIGITIZER: none"                    >> $gisdbase/.grassrc5
echo "GISDBASE: /home/martin"        >> $gisdbase/.grassrc5

DIGITIZER=none
GISBASE=/usr/lib/grass64
GISDBASE=/home/martin
GISRC=/home/martin/.grassrc5
LOCATION=/home/martin/GrassFolder
PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/grass64/bin:/usr/lib/grass64/scripts:\
           /usr/lib/grass64/garden/bin

export DIGITIZER GISBASE GISDBASE GISRC LOCATION PATH

Additional information: The folder "/usr/lib/grass64/garden/" doesn't exist in my network

I want to eliminate the stop for ESC+ENTER confirmation here:
chmod u+x $grass_job_file
export GRASS_BATCH_JOB=$grass_job_file

grass64 -text

I am running a batch process for several srtm tiles with it...

I hope anybody can understand my problem.. I just want to know, how I can eliminate the ESC+ENTER confirmation in a running script.

Many thanks
Kilian