[GRASS-user] Problems Running r.flow

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 27 19:36:19 EST 2010

   In -6.4svn from last Friday's weekly snapshot.

   After setting "g.region rast=aber5m" I tried running "r.flow elevin=aber5m
aspin=aber5aspect flout=aberFlowline lgout=aberFlowlength" and ran into
resolution problems:

Reading input files: elevation
ERROR: Elevation file's resolution differs from current region resolution

   g.region -p reports:

nsres:      4.99982001
ewres:      4.99979979

   g.region rast=aber5m -p reports:

nsres:      4.99982001
ewres:      4.99979979

   I also get the same error message about the aspect map (derived from the
elevation map) which has the same resolution as above.

   Any ideas what's going on? More importantly, how do I get his module
running here?

Rich