[GRASS-user] Problems Running r.flow

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 27 21:00:00 EST 2010

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Markus Neteler wrote:

> You have to set to the raster map first.

   That's what I do, Markus, when I start GRASS and when I change from the
10m resolution maps to the 5m resolution maps.

   What I _really_ need to figure out is why so many modules fail for me. I
cannot get proper output from r.flow, r.param.scale (using the example on
the bottom of that Web page), or the curve outputs from r.shade.aspect.
There must be something I'm not doing properly and I've yet to see what that
is.

Rich