[GRASS-user] problems importing vector and raster data via python script

Sonja Jankowfsky sonja.jankowfsky at cemagref.fr
Thu Jan 28 04:38:28 EST 2010

Many thanks.

So, the forward slash does not work in windows. (and I know I should not
use literal pathnames, but it's just for testing). So either two forward
or backward slashs, or one  backward.

One other question concerning the flags: How can I put two flags at the
same time, as for example -o --o for overwriting the projection check
and an already existing file?

I tried everything: flags='o', flags='-o'

                flags='o -o' or flags='-o o'

                flags='o' '-o'

but the interpreter isn't happy with this solutions.

Is there any way to put several flags?

Sonja

--
Sonja Jankowfsky