[GRASS-user] libgdal1-1.6.0-grass can't update

Benedikt Ziegler benedikt.ziegler at gmx.de
Mon Jul 5 03:39:26 EDT 2010

Hello,

since some weeks I have the libgdal-package in my Ubuntu (Karmic) update
manager, listed under 'distribution update'
(Distributionsaktualisierung) but I can't update it.

Now I tried to install this package from lauchpad.net:
libgdal1-1.6.0-grass_1.6.2-3_amd64.deb
<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/primary/+files/libgdal1-1.6.0-grass_1.6.2-3_amd64.deb>

The result is this absent dependency expression: "Fehler: Abhängigkeit
kann nicht erfüllt werden: grass640-5+39438" The GRASS version I've
installed is 6.4.0RC6. Asks the expression [...]grass640-5[...] for
version RC5?

Regards and thanks for a clue,
Benedikt