[GRASS-user] import wx

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jul 16 10:39:33 EDT 2010

If you're using my GRASS build, I bundle a newer copy of wxPython than is available in the system.  Somehow this is getting confused, and it's trying to load wxPython from the system while still using the bundle wx libraries, which are incompatible.

Does the wxpython GUI run in GRASS? (I'm guessing no)

Are you doing something with the PYTHONPATH after starting GRASS?  Or are you adding to PYTHONPATH in your shell init (.bash_profile, ...)?