[GRASS-user] osgeo4w winGRASSinstallation: error with PROJ4

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Jul 26 11:05:20 EDT 2010

Greetings

I've installed GRASS weekly snapshots in Windows (osgeo4w) by using
CompileOnWindows Wiki.
Today I tried to install latest snapshot (24_07_2010) and I got this error:
checking External PROJ.4 version... 470
checking for location of External PROJ.4 library...
checking for pj_get_def in -lproj... ./configure: line 7176:  5488
Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ( eval $ac_link ) 2>&5
configure: error: *** Unable to locate External PROJ.4 library.
no

Which is strange because last week I have installed a version from June
2010 and it all worked fine.
Any idea of what might be wrong?

Thanks
Antonio Rocha