[GRASS-user] Re: Stack Dumpfile in WinGRASS installation with OSGEO4w

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:26:59 EDT 2010

Greetings

A new update from myu precvious message (from which I didn't receive any
answer): I'm installing weekly snapshot from last Friday and I'm gettingh a
lot of Stackdumpfile printed in my mingw window and I'm getting a Lot of
errors while building dlls which means that a lot of binaries are not being
created.