[GRASS-user] v.to.rast for a vectorial without Values

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:31:06 EDT 2010

Hello Hamish
Regarding the v.centroids it worked. Thanks (and thanks Antonio)...

About v.category I suppose I have to do the following:
1- Create boundaries in TclTk Digitizer
2- v.category input=teste04 at user1 output=output type=boundary,area step=0

3- v.to.rast this and it worked

Before I convert to raster, how can i define all boundaries/with Centroids
with the same cat value?

Thanks