[GRASS-user] r.terraflow problem

Aleksey Naumov anaumov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:53:59 EDT 2010

Dear GRASS users,

I am trying to run r.terraflow in GRASS 6.4.0svn (GIS library revision:
37101 (2009-05-10)) provided as part of the OSGeo4W bundle on WinXP. The
command prints some output, which looks normal, and then exits right away
without doing anything.

Here is the command and the output I get:

(Thu Jul 29 13:32:43
2010)
r.terraflow --overwrite --verbose elevation=dem at PERMANENT filled=tf_dem
direction=tf_fdir swatershed=tf_sink accumulation=tf_fac tci=tf_tci
STREAM_DIR=C:/Active_projects/tmp/tf
cell dem header compatible with region header
stats.out: File exists
Elevation stored as FLOAT (4B)
Region size is 13000 x 9200
STREAM temporary files in C:/Active_projects/tmp/tf  (THESE
INTERMEDIATE STREAMS WILL NOT BE DELETED IN CASE OF ABNORMAL
TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM. TO SAVE SPACE PLEASE DELETE
THESE FILES MANUALLY!)
file stats.out exists - renaming.
(Thu Jul 29 13:32:43 2010) Command finished (0 sec)

Does anyone have any idea what might be going wrong here?

Thank you,

Aleksey