[GRASS-user] inconsistency between i.atcorr manual and wiki

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:20:34 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Reading on the Atmospheric Correction Wiki [1] and the i.atcorr man
page [2] I noticed some inconsistencies. In the manual, the exemple
uses the lsat7_2002_40 image from the NC dataset directlly but, on the
wiki tutorial, the image is first converted to TOA radiance and then
intput into i.atcorr. Seeing that i.atcorr scales the input image to 0
- 255 (iscl parameter), is it necessary to convert the images to TOA
radiance? Should I follow the i.atcorr manual exemple or the wiki
exemple?

Thanks
Daniel

[1] - http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Atmospheric_correction