[GRASS-user] surface cost

Ricardo Rodríguez ricardorodot02 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:24:14 EDT 2010

hello all, I have a question that can be evaluated as sustainable urban
accessibility of a zone map go through friction, but the only difference to
the examples in the book that the analysis I want to do is not over in many
respects an attractive location but several points of interest between
themselves, to facilitate the compression of what I want to analyze the
connection (and accessibility) among various warehouses or schools, both
topologically (factor map "distance matrix") as the gravitational level ( huff
model), which commands do you recommend for this type of process.

code more than I would like to hear experiences and suggestions on this
topic

thanks for your attention, time and answers