[GRASS-user] Import GRIB files to GRASS

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Jun 9 12:57:39 EDT 2010

Hello Hamish.

Yest, I used a NOAA's tool to verify it and it's misplaced. I will take
a look at those tickets that you mention.

About this: /There is a cell-registration bug in GDAL: (grid vs
cell-center convention) cells are all offset to the east and south by
half a cell. You can fix this by hand with the r.region
<http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.region.html> module.
/How can I use r.region to fix this?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5185 (20100609) __________

http://www.eset.com