[GRASS-user] NVIZ help: fly keeps resetting/jumping back to center.

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:53:02 EDT 2010

Hello,
at first - You can compile 32bit version on 64bit machine (if it's
possible on Slackware).

Second - once I took a look at code. It was not good, still I didn't
managed to find the root cause.
Fly mode is TCL/C hybrid.
TCL part is here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/develbranch_6/visualization/nviz/scripts
(flythrough.tcl)
Some support is located in nviz/src/ (togl_flythrough.c)
Main rendering is done by OGSF lib/ogsf

OGSF should be fine, problem is somewhere in nviz part. Probably in
C/TCL interaction.

Good luck.
If You need some help with coding, feel free to as at grass-dev ML. We
are short on resources and thys any help is wecomed.

Maris.