[GRASS-user] Re: Compiling winGRASS with OSGEO4w- #2

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:02:08 EDT 2010

Hi Helmut and List

Helmut I also installed that msysCORE update that is linked in Wiki. I only
didn't installed the Temp_bugfix since it was no package only a ticket :)
So I don't know what can I do to fix this. I'm running in Windows XP. Maybe
I was not suppose to install msysCORE-1.0.11-bin?

- Just one question: this missing dll, I have it a WinGRASSbinarySNAPSHOT
installation. can I use it?

- I needed to test with r.example... What MODULE_TOPDIR should I define to
compile r.example? (command: make -C r.example MODULE_TOPDIR= <DIR>)

If anyone has an idea of what package should I try to fix this error please
let me know

Thanks
Luisa