[GRASS-user] bash script

Sandile Gumede akasandile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 04:02:08 EDT 2010

I'm using ubuntu, I installed grass from the synaptic. So the script to
start grass is in /usr/bin then the file name is grass64 (/usr/bin/grass64)
and the scripts are in /usr/lib/grass64 then inside grass64 folder you get
other folder like scripts and so on. That is why in my script I wrote:

# start GRASS
GISBASE=/usr/bin/grass64

# path to the scripts
GISBASELIB=/usr/lib/grass64

But I tried to export the PATH you gave me, still giving me an error of
r.in.gdal not found

--
Kind Regards
TS Gumede