Re: [GRASS-user] remote sensing (télédétection)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 28 10:53:01 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Etienne DELAY (deust 2010)
<etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr> wrote:
> Hello
> I am a Master (french) student, and I work in Valle d'Aosta on vines
> issues . I'm a noob to 3 days. I discovered the potential of GRASS with
> great pleasure. I wanted to know if it was possible to make remote
> sensing (télédétection) with this fabulous software?

R. Zorer, L. Delucchi, M. Neteler, G. Nicolini, 2010: Development of a
GRASS-GIS application
for the characterization of vineyards in the Province of Trento
(Poster). VIII International Terroir Congress,
Soave (Verona) Italy. June 14–18, 2010,
http://terroir2010.entecra.it/index_en.html

Here's the poster link:
http://gis.fem-environment.eu/uploads/Zorer2010_et_al_Terroir_Poster.pdf