[GRASS-user] r.param.scale Question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 1 16:18:40 EST 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Patton, Eric wrote:

> It's possible there are outliers in your raster map that are skewing the
> color table; what is the result of r.info -r? Check to see the range of
> the raster makes sense.

Eric,

   That's not the situation here: no outliers. I successfully ran this at 5
and 10m resolutions, and once at 25m resolution. The region was incorrect in
this last case and after properly setting the region I could no longer
produce the multicolored map I did before.

   I'm not using that map since I _must_ get this report done and found a
different module (r.resamp.rst) that also generates tangential curves.

Thanks,

Rich