[GRASS-user] I can´t import postgis layer using v.in.ogr in WinGRASS

Thybério Luna Freire thyberio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:21:53 EST 2010

Hi,
I´m a Linux/Windows user. Using GRASS in my Ubuntu, i can import postgis
layers by v.in.ogr with facility. But, in my job, the OS used is Windows and
i use WinGRASS.
I just installed PostgreSQL/Postgis to manage my data.
I transfered the db administration to pg:

*db.connect driver=pg database="host=localhost, dbname=gis"
db.login driver=pg database=gis user=postgres pass=******

until that, all ok.....but when:

*v.in.ogr dsn="PG:host=localhost dbname=gis user=postgres" layer=Municipios
output=Municipios
*
i recieve the following message:

ERROR: Unable to open data source <"PG:host=localhost dbname=gis
user=postgres........

I searched in all documents and sites and i didn't find any answer.

I need help.

Thanks!

Thybério Luna Freire - Brazil