[GRASS-user] problem showing many layers

Achim Kisseler ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 17 04:20:33 EDT 2010

Hello,

I wonder if anyone else has the same problem or if the problem is known:

Using wxGUI the monitor has problems with showing all selected layers in
the layer list. Very often some are missing.

That happens the more often, the more layers are in the list.

To handle this, I can change the order of the layers or switch one or
many individual layers on off and on again (windows error handling manner).

Sometimes it helps, when I set a (raster) layer to another position in
the list without changing the order of the selected layer.

Thats misterious...and really bugging!

Thanks for hints in advance,
Achim