[GRASS-user] still trouble with vector works
hellik at web.de
Thu Mar 18 16:25:07 EDT 2010
>Hi Grass GIS community again:
>Still having trouble with vector works data-no matter the ending suffix shp or shx, I am still getting error messages.
please give us some more information:
(1) which operating system: Windows, Linux, Mac ?
(2) which Grass-Version: Grass6.4, Grass6.5, Grass7 ?
(3) which Grass-binary are you using: selfcompiled, osgeo4w, Mac-binaries, ... ?
(4) which version/binaries of gdal/ogr are you using ?
(5) which kind of vector-data do you want to import: shapefile, dxf-data, mapinfo, ...?
(6) which command are you using: v.in.ogr, v.in.dxf, ...? (copy the message of the command output of the gui)
(7) what is exactly error message? (copy the message of the command output of the gui)
so it would be easier to give help.
WEB.DE DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1747 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/attachments/20100318/5d473f6a/smime.bin
More information about the grass-user