[GRASS-user] make command (install add on)

schorschli matthiasoswald at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:29:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

I want to test the interesting net.analyze addons (mostly because of
v.net.distance). I've downloaded it but now not able to install it... :-(

Following the instruction first I changed the directory to the path where
the downloaded addons are saved:

cd Documents/temp/net.analyze

Then I tried the make command:

make MODULE_TOPDIR=/Applications/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS/

As a result I get the an error:

make: *** Makefile: Is a directory.  Stop.

Does someone know what this could mean and what I'm doing wrong?

Tusend tack,

schorschli