[GRASS-user] Re: Problem with running Python script in GRASS

LeeDaniel Lee.Daniel.1986 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:04:56 EDT 2010

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, that's really strange. Now I've installed Linux
on top of Windows and tried running it there. I seem to get a step further.
Rather than spitting out that strange error message I get the following:

child process exited abnormally

And another window pops up, titled "dialog0".

Nothing more to report other than that... But now that I'm in Linux it
should work better, right? Does anybody have a fix or an idea of what it
could be? Thanks so much!

The desperate
Daniel