[GRASS-user] Re: Trying python scripts.

Marcello Gorini gorini at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:59:36 EDT 2010

Nikos:
>Just stick on Marcello. Get yourself the GRASS-book, look at the
GRASS-wiki,
>invest some time generally and specifically, and you will be addicted ;-)
It
>is worthwhile.

I will, don't worry. And I already bought the GRASS book. That is what
really got me going (after Carlos got me interested in the first place). I
must say that it is the best technical book I have ever bought. Almost
everything I needed to achieve my firsts goals with GRASS, I found in the
book only by turning the page.

>It seems strange though. We might need the guru's to solve this... (?).

This one is probably a subliminal message somewhere in the book. I need to
look closer :)

Cheers,
Marcello.