[GRASS-user] Error when running SVN6.4.0.1 from 23/10

Franz Schiller franzschiller1975 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:49:16 EDT 2010

Hi there

I had in my OSGEO4W GRASSSVN6.4.0.1 from early September (after the release
of 6.4.0) and it was running OK.I also was able to compile i.landsat.toar
and .acca.
I decided to "upgrade" with SVN from 23/10 and I compiled it was all OK. I
opened and I realized that the GUI was changed (I wasn't expecting
this)...But, ok.. Irunned my scripts and I got an error while running
i.landsat.acca saying that, to run it, I needed to recompile GRASS.
Than I decided to recompile acca I and I got this error:
ERROR: Incompatible library version for module. You need to rebuild GRASS
       or untangle multiple installations.

WHat does this mean? What do I have to do?
This wasn't nice but I just wnat to fix this

Thanks
~Franz