[GRASS-user] Error when running SVN6.4.0.1 from 23/10

Franz Schiller franzschiller1975 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 17:19:19 EDT 2010

> I decided to "upgrade" with SVN from 23/10 and I compiled it was all OK. I
opened and I realized that the GUI was changed (I wasn't expecting
this)...But,

 some development could be expected ;-)

> You are absolutely right.. but it was a massive implementation as far as I
can see :)

> > ERROR: Incompatible library version for module. You need to rebuild GRASS
> >        or untangle multiple installations.
> > WHat does this mean? What do I have to do?
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Error_incompatible_library_version_for_module
>
> Uhm in my case I'm buidling it in OSGEO4W without using SVN (using weekly
snapshots).
Do i just need to do?
make distclean and then run the mswindows.sh that is distributed (as usual)?

PS- About the r44109. Can I already download some files? (about the use of \
in file paths in Python-WinGRASS. Something that I really need

Thanks Franz