[GRASS-user] Help for Wx-Georrectifier

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:26:21 EDT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Kim Besson <kimbesson1981 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Markus
> Thanks. I do have a weekly snapshot 6.4.1 but I don't have that yet. is it
> possible to integrate that part  in a earlier version of 6.4.1?
The easiest way really is to get an updated snapshot.

> By the way, How can I check which release am I using
g.version -r prints the GIS library revision number and time (not
necessarily the latest change included in your version).

> and, what changes have
> occured since my release?
 This you could see here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/

but it may be quite a bit, the version you are using must be older
than 5 weeks (it's about 5 weeks ago that I added the new GCP Manager
to the wxGUI in 6.4)

Markus M