[GRASS-user] Survey for 3D wxGUI interface

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:44:36 EST 2010

Hi all,

let me inform you about the survey which has been created by my
colleague Petr Voldan. The survey is focused on the new wxGUI 3D view
mode interface [1]. I would like to kindly ask you to participate on
this survey and to help making this interface usable for you -- for a
GRASS user.

Thanks, Martin

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxNviz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Madam, Mister,
my name is Petr Voldan and with my colleagues we are preparing project
which focuses on the new GRASS graphic user interface. With
permission, I would like to ask you for help in our survey. This
survey is part of our research. The poll takes approximately 6
minutes.  The survey is created on-line:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/392936/Research-GRASS-wxGUI-3D

Your participation will help us in creating a new 3D GRASS interface.
Please forward this email among your friends, colleagues that you know
they are using GRASS GIS. Our goal is to obtain relevant information.

If you have any comments, questions - please contact me: petr.voldan at fsv.cvut.cz

Thanks for your help
With Regards
Petr Voldan

--
Petr Voldán

Department of Mapping and Cartography - The Laboratory of Photogrammetry
Faculty of Civil Engineering   Czech Technical University Prague

tel:     ++420776822138
e-mail: petr.voldan at fsv.cvut.cz
petr.voldan at gmail.com