[GRASS-user] Error launching IE from GRASS for manuals

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Nov 8 06:55:56 EST 2010

Greetings
I have a wiNGRASS installation, based on OSGEO4W GRASS compilation, but
I'm having a difficulty on launching manuals. When i run g.manual wxGUI
I get this error:
Starting browser <C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe> for
module wxGUI...
C:/OSGeo4W/apps/grass/grass-6.4.1svn/scripts/g.manual:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe: command not found
But My IE is installed in C:\Program Files\Internet
Explorer\iexplore.exe so It's suppose to work.

What can be done to fix this?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5600 (20101108) __________