[GRASS-user] Error running wiNGRASS6.4.0 stable- GDAL_DATA

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:37:54 EST 2010

Greetings

I'm running the stable WinGRASS binary that is available in GRASS GIS
download http://grass.fbk.eu/grass64/binary/mswindows/native/, and I built
in Linux a script that uses gdalwarp (similar to r.in.aster) and it works on
Linux. Then I tried in OSGEO4W WinGRASS compile and it works but in WinGRASS
6.4.0binary it does not work. I get this error:
RROR 4: Unable to open EPSG support file gcs.csv.
Try setting the GDAL_DATA environment variable to point to
the
directory containing EPSG csv files.
ERROR 1: Translating source or target SRS failed:

Is there any fix for this?
Thanks
Luisa