[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Error when importing data in Windows with Python Script

Luis Lisboa luislisboa1975 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:21:55 EST 2010

Greetings GRASS world
About this topic, I have compiled latest week snapshot (11/06/2010) in
windows (using OSGEO4W) and, when I tried to run my GRASS Python Script:
r.in.cover year=2004 input=D:\Data\PT\COVER\1.tif output=teste01 the file
was not found. I had to change the bars in order to run the script. So, as
far as I can see, it seems that the fix is not fully working for WinGRASS.
OR the fix is not yet implemented in GRASS for Windows?
Thanks
Luis