[GRASS-user] Error launching IE from GRASS for manuals

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Nov 9 03:49:54 EST 2010

Helmut is absolutely right. Not only the WinBinaries but also my own
WinGRASS installers are all ok when it comes to HTML Browser. only my
OSGEO4W is not being able to launch IE.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5602 (20101108) __________

http://www.eset.com