[GRASS-user] Re:Using v.colors in WinGRASS

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:13:32 EST 2010

Hi:

>v.db.connect -p map=your_map

I did:v.db.connect -p map=teste04_LULC at Regional and I got:
layer <1> table <teste04_LULC> in database <E:\v3/LOCAL/Regional/dbf/>
through driver <dbf> with key <cat>
Vector map <teste04_LULC at Regional> is connected by:

What does this mean? That I already have a table? Because I haven't created

3- How can I define a table in order to be used by v.colors?
v.db.addtable

I use sqlite as database, because it consists of only one file (so it is
easy (for a single user)).

In this case when I run v.db.addtable, I get an error stating "There
is already a table linked to layer <1>

THis is getting a bit desesperate...

Thanks Achim for your support