[GRASS-user] Re: Need some help in converting a contour map to DEM map...

nikmor nikhil_morajkar at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 07:20:57 EST 2010

hello sir,

thanks for the link. I have tried it out and it works with v.surf.rst. But when I use r.surf.contour it takes a very very long time and it never ends. I would be thankful if you could suggest me something regarding the resolution(grid resolution 2d in g.region modules resolution tab).

thanks,

Nikhil Morajkar
Junior Software Engineer,
Geo-Spatial Information Science & Engineering (GISE),
Advance Research Lab,
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)
Powai, Mumbai