[GRASS-user] Re: Need some help in converting a contour map to DEM map...

nikmor nikhil_morajkar at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 07:53:45 EST 2010

Hello sir

Thanks for the link. I finally got the coloured aerial image draped on the
DEM map and which can be viewed in nviz. Since the aerial image was getting
imported in an rgb files (3 different files) I first needed to combine them
into one raster map, which could be done using r.composite. which takes in
these 3 files (.red, .green, .blue) and one output map name of users choice.
Thanks once again for your help sir.

Nikhil Morajkar
Junior Software Engineer,
Geo-Spatial Information Science & Engineering (GISE),
Advance Research Lab,
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)
Powai, Mumbai