[GRASS-user] Values from multiple raster - "to link" together

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Mon Nov 15 13:59:53 EST 2010

Hello everyone.
I have to solve a problem already discussed here:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/r-mapcalc-concatenates-values-td1884970.html#a1884973

In summary, I have for example 3 maps A, B, C.
I need to combine the values of the overlapping cells. For example if I have
a cell in the map "A" with value 11, in the corresponding cell of the map
"B" I have 2222 and the corresponding cell of the map "C" is 3333.
In output I would like to have a map that has a value in that cell
1122223333.
I tried with r.mapcalc, but without Successfully.

Help?

Thanks

Gabriele