[GRASS-user] How to delete deadends?

Patrick_schirmer patrick_GIS at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 17 07:49:25 EST 2010

Hi Maris,

Attached you'll find an example as shp and a picture. I search for the
lines that is highlighted in the picture,  which are the only ones
connected to more then one line.
My approach would be to create points out of endpoints, buffer endpoints
and count points per buffer, but I can't import v.vect.stats, as stated
in the other post.

Would be great if you or someone else in the list had an idea which
works on GRASS 6.4.

greetz,

Patrick