[GRASS-user] Re: Using i.gensig- How to keep original values

Nick Jachowski njachowski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:48:59 EST 2010

I'm having a similar problem whereby every time I run i.gensig followed by
i.maxlik it results in a single class for all the pixels.  This doesn't
happen when I use i.cluster with i.maxlik.  I haven't analysed the sig file
closely to see if the problem might be there, but I will try that tomorrow.
 At any rate, perhaps this is related to the problem Helena and Antonio are
reporting.

- Nick

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Helena Herrera <helenaherrera1980 at gmail.com