[GRASS-user] Problem with i.cluster in Grass 7

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Mon Nov 22 16:30:25 EST 2010

Hi -

I'm trying to do an unsupervised classification using GRASS 7 compiled
today from SVN on my Ubuntu 64-bit machine. When I run i.cluster from
the GUI it completes instantly and creates an empty (except for the
line: #produced by i.cluster) signature file. Below is the output from
the Command output window.

--
i.cluster group=TM_r15c33 at PERMANENT subgroup=AllBands
signaturefile=TM_r15c33_Isodata classes=15 convergence=99.9 min_size=10000

When I list the bands in the group and subgroup is looks okay to me:
--
i.group -l -g group=TM_r15c33 at PERMANENT subgroup=AllBands
TM_r15c33.1 at PERMANENT

Any idea what the problem is? Is anyone else having trouble with
i.cluster in GRASS 7?

Ned