[GRASS-user] GRASS user map - added twice

Chethan S chethanuniversal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:47:54 EST 2010

Hi everyone!

Today I tried adding myself to the Worldwide GRASS GIS usermap and succeeded
in doing so. However due to internet connection issues I had to refresh the
page. It resulted in my name appearing and counting twice(earlier there were
1421 users, now it is 1423). I find no ways to delete the extra point.
Therefore I would like to know how to go about regarding this issue. I am
even ready to contact the administrator for the map site if someone could
provide me the email id.

Regards,

Chethan S.

--