[GRASS-user] file .img and Interrupted Goode Homolosine

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Fri Nov 26 12:40:57 EST 2010

Hy everyone.
Two problems:
1) I can not import a file erdas why  is not supported.
gdalinfo image.img
ERROR 4: `image.img' not recognised as a supported file format.

gdalinfo failed - unable to open 'image.img'.

2)  Projection: 	Interrupted Goode Homolosine
I could not find the EPSG code, and then I did not create the
location...however, I found the following parameters (but I do not know if
they are correct
-s_srs '+proj=goode +ellps=sphere +towgs84=0,0,0 +lon_0=100w
+x_0=-11119487.43'

Grass 6.4.0

Thanks for any advice

Gabriele