[GRASS-user] Re: Closed Areas

pipppoo pipppoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:23:25 EST 2010

I can't solve the problem... :-(

When i run (like Markus Metz suggested)

v.clean input=FNFType output=FNFTypeClean tool=break,rmdupl

i get this output (the areas are randomly colorized):
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5784297/Screenshot-Map_Display_1.png
That is, like I mentioned in my previous posting, not what i need.

What i need is is a vector-map, where all closed lines are transformed into
areas. As you can see in the screenshot this happens just for some areas,
but not for all areas (see the white ones):
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5784297/Screenshot-Map_Display_1-1.png
But why? What can I do to transform all closed lines into areas?

ciaociao,
pipppoo