[GRASS-user] Re: Question regarding Wiki: Compiling GRASS on MS-Windows

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 04:58:27 EDT 2010

Glynn mentioned some possible error associated with gcc version. Any
comments about this?
As far as I can see Thy had the same problem last week and antonio is also
having this problem. I talked with Antonio and he told me that he never had
this problem before. Only now...
Which means that this has something to do with a new improvement/update of
osgeo4w or similar