[GRASS-user] r.stream.basins error

Francesco Mirabella mirabell at unipg.it
Tue Oct 12 03:49:15 EDT 2010

Hi,
thanks for you message,
the modules were compiled from the add-ons about one week ago, I suppose
they should be the updated version.
What do you mean by "unique streams"? If you mean the number of streams
which come out from the operation, these are about 7500. Do you think is
the area too large? BTW I was successful with r.watershed on the same
dataset but I just wanted to test these new modules

Francesco