[GRASS-user] Re: grass-user Digest, Vol 54, Issue 39

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 19 04:49:04 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:40 AM, bharath s <bharath.settur at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
>             i want to patch the two scenes of adjacent land sat( 146-37
> ,146-38 ) images.. The second image contains some part of 1st image also so
> if i patch , is the duplicate data exist are not ? please help me.... Or is
> there any another method to mosaic two images....??

See
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.patch.html

-> "The first name listed in the string input=name,name,name, ... is the name
     of the first map whose data values will be used to fill in "no
data" cells in the
     current region. The second through last input name maps will be
used, in order,
     to supply data values for for the remaining "no data" cells. "

Markus