[GRASS-user] error compiling grass65svn and addons for grass64

Laura Poggio laura.poggio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:41:57 EDT 2010

Dear all,
I installed grass6.4 on a machine with Suse11.2 64 bit from the official
repository. Then I tried to install  some addons with g.extension and using
the usual configure/make/make install.
In both cases I get the following error:

make: *** [OBJ.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/[...]] Error 1
ERROR: Compilation failed, sorry. Please check above error messages.

I also tried to compile grass65 from svn and I am getting the same error.

Please let me know and I can provide more details. Sorry but I do not know
what would be useful for better understanding the problem.

Thank you very much in advance

Laura