[GRASS-user] pb. with netCDF row order

Eduardo Corbelle Rico eduardo.corbelle at gmx.net
Tue Oct 26 06:48:46 EDT 2010

Nicolas,

I've been struggling with the issue of row order in netCDF files and
your post came perfect for me. Thank you very much for it.

I still have a problem that surely you or anyone in the list would find
trivial: the file I'm trying to convert

(downloadable in the Prudence project:
http://prudence.dmi.dk/data/seasonal/KNMI/t2m.mean.KNMI.HA2.nc.gz )

has four time bands, which I can't write separately into different ascii
files.

I'm using the script as...

./nc2grass-0001.bin t2m.mean.KNMI.HA2.nc t2m 1 100 1 80 > t2m.txt

...and the four time (seasonal) bands came together in the same ascii
line.

Should I use any additional argument with the script to be able to get
four separate ascii files?

Thanks a lot!

--
Dr. Eduardo Corbelle Rico

Associate Researcher
Research Group 1934-TeBio - Land Lab.
Dept. Agric. & Forest Engineering
University of Santiago de Compostela (SPAIN)

e-mail: eduardo.corbelle at usc.es
Tel:  +34 982252303 ext. 23292
Fax:  +34 982285926
Web: http://laborate.usc.es