[GRASS-user] Error with r.mapcalc

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Oct 26 07:05:33 EDT 2010

I have a Python script with the following:
   # Conversion to at-sensor brightness temperature
    grass.mapcalc("$raster_file= $K2/log(($K1/$L)+1)",
raster_file=raster_file, K2=K2, K1=K1,L= tempL)
    grass.mapcalc("$raster_file= if($raster_file < 0, null(),
$raster_file)", raster_file=raster_file)

When it runs the second grass.mapcalc I get the following error:
ERROR: Unable to close raster map
ERROR: An error occurred while running r.mapcalc

Why am I obtaining this error? and How can I avoid it?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5563 (20101026) __________

http://www.eset.com